SCREENMASTERS Short Film Competition
Rules and Regulations
- This is a short film competition and hence only SHORT Films should be submitted NO DOCUMENTARIES. The entries can be short digital animation films too on the topic.
- DURATION: The films shall not be more than 4 (four) minutes, including the beginning and end credits. The minimum length should be 30 seconds including credits.
- The film should be submitted by May 8th 2019. No late entries will be accepted.
- The short films may be in any language, but must be subtitled in English.
- All entries must be originals works. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- All films must be suitable for public viewing.
- The participants grant the organizers the non-exclusive rights to screen (non – commercial) their film / entry on their respective websites, social media platforms and other associated screenings.
- COPYRIGHT: The Film must not contain any copyrighted work(s) belonging to third parties unless participants have a license or permission to use such works in the Film. If music or additional film material used in your film is not original, then permission from source must be obtained. The responsibility for this rests entirely with the filmmaker.