5 BEST TV SHOWS YOU CAN BINGE WATCH
These are the 5 best shows that are filled with drama, humor, romance and suspense that are watched by teens around the world!
When this show ended I’m sure it was literally the ‘END OF AN ERA’! There are 10 seasons and over 200 episodes and is the best show to watch during your vacation or free time because of many reasons-
- Phoebe Buffay is one of the reasons that made me laugh so hard while watching this show! You know the meme that says “In a group of friends, there will be no fun if there is no idiot.”? Well, the ‘moron’ in Friends is no other than “Phoebe”.
- The friendship and bromance between Joey and Chandler is actual goals! From Joeys famous pick up line ‘Hey, how you doing?’ to Chandlers sarcastic one liners will crack you up each time you watch it!
- Monica’s humorous scenes because of her OCD and over competitiveness- and trust me its gets even worse as the episodes go by!
- ROSS AND RACHEL’S love story!! You have to know why they are the sweetest couple in the group and why they were loved so much by the audience!!
Suits is a show filled with drama in a New York Law firm. This is actually one of my favourite shows!! They have 7 seasons and over 70 episodes. Here are some of the reasons why it’s a good show to watch-
- A work relationship like Harvey and Mike is what we would all want in real life! They are just too hot to handle in their expensive suit and ties
- The Princess Meghan Markle is in it and she is one of the main reasons why many people watch the show.
- The romance between Mike and Meghan and Harvey and Donna is so intense yet so beautiful!
- The show is a true example of the saying ‘Family has always got your back’- in both good and bad times!
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a comedy that focuses on a group of people in their work environment, in this case, a police precinct in Brooklyn. There are over 5 seasons and over 100 episodes but I haven’t watched all – However, If you’re looking for a show that will make you laugh, I highly recommend this one. Here are some reasons why-
- While too many shows have predominantly white main characters, this show’s main cast includes two black men, one of whom is gay, and two Latina women, one of whom is bisexual. All of the characters also have very different, distinct, and non-stereotypical personalities and are all so loveable!
- Even though it is a comedy, it still touches on things like feminism, sexism in the workplace, racism, and police brutality, in a serious manner.
- It has GREAT one liners and I guarantee you’ll be cracking up during every episode and repeating all the memorable quotes to your friends.
Peaky blinders is a show based on real history and is about a gangster family set in Birmingham, England in 1919, several months after the end of the First World War in November 1918. There are around 4 seasons and over 20 episodes! Each episode is around 50 minutes long and if you’re into intense dramatic shows then this is ideal for you! Here’s why-
- If you were thinking, “Peaky Blinders is a strange name for serious crime drama”, that’s because it’s taken from real life. The whole series is loosely based on a real criminal gang known as the Peaky Blinders, who rose to prominence in Birmingham during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- It stars some of the finest actors working today- Sam Neill, Helen McCrory, and Noah Taylor, Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy and many more!
- ItsIMDb rating is 8.8/10
How I met you’re Mother is an American sitcom and is an alternate for Friends. Episodes are only 20 minutes long and are easy to binge watch! They have over 9 seasons and more than 100 episodes. I haven’t watched this show yet but here is why you should watch it-
- Life lessons. As the story has already happened and the narrator is the protagonist. At the end of almost every episode, Ted shows that he’s learned something from that experience as a way of telling their kids a story and teaching them about life at the same time-but always in a funny and smart way.
SPECIAL GUESTS- In 9 seasons, a lot of famous people have appeared on the show, like Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Carrie Underwood, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Mike Tyson, Enrique Iglesias, Angels from Victoria’s Secrets, and many others. It’s so fun to watch your idols alongside the main characters.
- With a plot that involves childhood traumas, friendship’s ups and downs, financial problems, love crises, first car, marriage, pregnancy, embarrassing situations and overestimated expectations, this show could be about anyone. Every one of us has been through these situations or at least might be one day and this makes us even closer to the story.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO GET YOUR POPCORN AND START NOW!