Write Out Loud
- Themes - Liar! Liar! World On Fire!
Destruction of beauty
Equality Vs Equity
- Eligibility - The contest is open to anyone of age 13 and up who writes poetry.
- Judging process - Contest entries are judged based on poetic technique, effectiveness, style and creativity.
- Rules -
- Can be written in any poetic style. ( including blackout poetry)
- A Poem in its entirety must be an original work by the person entering the contest.
- Must be written in English under one of the themes given.
- Contest entries must be at least 3 but cannot exceed 26 lines (including stanza breaks) and cannot exceed 55 characters per line (including the spaces in between words). Any submission that exceeds these limits will be automatically disqualified. The poem title does not count as a line.
- Cannot include profanity.
- Must be submitted by the 1st of February 2020.
- One’s own title must be included but has to be under one of the themes given
The top three winners will each be rewarded with a cash prize, a stationary gift pack and the chance to publish their poem in an upcoming issue of the Chokolaate Magazine.
Visit https://forms.gle/x2ChRN7r7d8miyA48 to register and submit your poem.